PIAFF 14th edition
Paris International Animation Film Festival
19-23 January 2022
Studio des Ursulines
PIAFF is a open space to new creators and to the experienced ones specializing in short animated films directed with all animated technics..
FILM AND REGISTRATION MUST BE SUBMITTED IN SAME TIME.
1. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Can be selected, film with a duration of 59 minutes maximum.
- A short film can be directed by one or several persons.
- Autodidacts, students, freelance, professionals or amateurs.
French or english subtitles for the selection process.
In case of selection the directors or producers undertake to provide French subtitles one month after the date of the receipt of the mail announcing the selection.
It's a mandatory condition.
Please tell us if it's difficult for you to do a french translation we can help. Without french subtitles the film will be withdraw of the competition.
The directors, producers, schools will also provide a DCP file for the official screening. Don't hesite to contact us for help.
2. ANIMATED FILMS SELECTED:
- Techniques used: traditional, drawing on paper, computer assisted, computer generated, paper cut, puppets, painting…
- Whatever the genre: humour, adventure, musical, fantastic, experimental etc… are
excluded those containing discriminating, insulting, racist, xenophobe, pedophile or pictures and/or purposes
- Whatever the age and the nationality of the directors
- Year of realization the film must have been finished after 1st July 2020
Please click on the red field to get all the rules of the registration !!!
To participate to the PIAFF, you have to complete a registration form that you will send by E-Mail at
All about the festival, please contact us at the same e-mail :
Attention, an incomplete or unreadable folder will not permit the selection of the film
Please click on the red field to download the form